Monday, February 4, 2008

My new column on My Personal Farmers has launched!

I was honored when I was asked to write a monthly column on http://www.mypersonalfarmers.com/ and this month is the first. The column appears on the recipe page (www.mypersonalfarmers.com/recipes.html) and while it was a time consuming process to create and test the recipes and then write about them, it was quite fulfilling as it is the first food writing (outside this blog) that I have done that is all about my own cooking. I am honored that they thought I was skilled enough to tackle such a project. Check out this month's entry for information on nutritious red foods and my recipes for Beet and Yam Won Ton Ravioli (which I served the parents as an appetizer on Saturday) and Wilted Beet Greens with Apples and Walnuts.

No comments:

embracing a sustainable lifestyle as a Locavore ... using locally grown and produced ingredients whenever possible ...

Search This Blog

Site Meter